Nov 10, 2010

design spotting:tile

pretty tile detail in public bathroom:
this type of detail is a great way to get a 
designer look on a budget.
the wall tiles (which appeared to be  porcelain, but this 
look can be replicated using a ceramic tile as well) 
can be found very inexpensively.
then the accent tile can be used like this in bands 
to create this look.

and yes, people DO look at me like i am insane when 
they see me taking pictures of the walls in public bathrooms.
but i don't mind.
we're all a little crazy on our own way,
don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your at Cheesecake Factory!? I love their bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS...when I first started reading the post the only thing I could think of was: "SHE TOOK THIS PHOTOS IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM!...What on earth did people THINK, and SAY?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckle this morning...having visions of you snapping those restroom shots~

    ReplyDelete