Feb 24, 2010

my design file

two down...
a *lot to go...
for the last few days, i have been
scanning pictures from my "design files".
what a relief!
i have been lugging this file box around for years.
one of the reasons i started this 
blog was to have a place where i 
could *dump all of my "stuff"...
ideas, inspirations, 
past projects, 
as well as a place to put all 
the pictures in my design file.
looking through these images has made me realize how
my "taste" has evolved. 
some of the pages had me a little confused...
"really?", i would think to
myself..."i tore THIS out of a magazine? why!?"
there was a huge stack of pages that i didn't even 
bother to scan. however, i now have treasure trove of 
images that i think you will enjoy.
i will be posting them over the next few weeks.
starting today with...
bedroom canopies.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, thats great! I can't tell you HOW many times I have wondered why in the heck I tore something out of a mag and put it in my design book. Funny how tastes change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing. I recently looked back through my file binder and threw stuff out because I was like, "what?? why in the world did i tear this out????"

    i like the way you have your stuff filed by room/use. it is a HUGE goal of mine to have my office organized by the end of the year, and i've been having trouble figuring out how to pair things down even more. your system is a big help, and i'm going to steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete